Jami relies on its Patrons for its long-term support, and we are immensely grateful to the following Patrons and for their interest and commitment.
Leo Baeck Housing Association
The Bluston Charitable Settlement
Peggy and Paul Brett
Alison and Avi Goldberg
Caroline Marcus and Marc Gordon
Judy and David Green
Susan and Neville Kahn
Leanne and Winston Newman
The Kennedy Leigh Charitable Trust
Sarah and Jacob Levy QC
Maurice Wohl Charitable Foundation
Brian and Jill Moss Charitable Trust
Susie and Adam Olins
Sara and Paul Phillips
Jo Rosenfelder and Richard Bolchover
K.C. Shasha Charitable Foundation
Tangent Charitable Trust
Laura and Barry Townsley
The Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust
The Wolfson Family Charitable Trust
The Wolfson Jewish Education Fund
The Worth Charitable Trust
We would also like to thank those Patrons who wish to remain anonymous.
Becoming a Patron of Jami is a way of making a really meaningful personal contribution to our work. Our service is almost entirely reliant upon the generosity of our supporters to ensure that we are able to provide vital mental health services to our community.
By making a commitment of at least £5,000 each year, you will have a direct influence on how we are shaping our future. You can benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to have your name listed on our Jami letterhead
- The opportunity to have your name listed on the Jami website
- Invitation to host a table at our Annual Dinner
- Invitation to our exclusive Patron’s briefings
- Twice a year Communication highlighting the impact of your support
- The opportunity to meet with Chief Executive, Laurie Rackind and have a tour of Jami services.