Join one of our internationally recognised and accredited Mental Health First Aid courses. They are the gold standard in equipping you with the skills to spot the early warning signs of mental ill health, which is all-important because early intervention can often aid recovery.
To learn how to provide a first aid response to someone aged 16+ experiencing mental illness and distress, choose from our:
• Adult Mental Health First Aid – two-day course
This course has been recently revised and now explores the role of the MHFAider® in more detail and includes access to a Mental Health First Aid app and further CPD opportunities via Mental Health First Aid England
• Adult Mental Health First Aid Champion – one-day course
Participants receive a certificate, manual and workbook
If you’re a parent, teacher or youth worker wanting to learn more about supporting young people, the following courses will teach you how to provide a first aid response to those aged 8–18 and provide a certificate, manual and workbook:
- Youth Mental Health First Aid – two-day course
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Champion – one-day course
Other reasons to join our courses:
- Learn more about a variety of mental health problems
- Learn to recognise and support people in suicidal crisis
- Increase confidence to support others
- Learn through group activities, presentations and discussions
- Choose to have courses split into shorter sessions to meet your needs
For more information about any of our Mental Health First Aid courses or to host a course, click here.
Or book as an individual on our available courses below.